The best and the worst

>> Friday, April 27, 2007

During the time I was doing the research on Chinese market I found those fact...

In Malaysia,
The best company: Petronas
The company has the highest lost: MALAYSIAN AIRLINE




I was not suprise about the lost which made by Malaysian Airline. I believe everyone in Malaysia we know about this. However, I feel pretty impressive about Petronas!

But, Malaysian really have to work harder because within 1000 Asia best company. Only two companies in the first 300.. Of course, Japan companies are the majority in the list.

"Malaysia Boleh" (Malaysia Can).. Can we?
Wawasan 2020 (Malaysian will become a developed country in 2020), I am really wonder can we achieve this goal?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP