Malaysia Election 2007

>> Thursday, May 03, 2007

Ahhh.. I am really slow when typing Chinese but when I nearly finish my blog by typing Chinese, suddenly everything was disappeared. GEK SI !!!

Yesterday evening, French Presidential Election 2007 Learning Circle for AIESEC intern was organized. I could not make it and I have no idea what is that about.

I was pretty an unqualified University student. I don’t like to read newspaper or talking about the politic. For me, there are always the same and boring. However, now I found that although I was not interested, I should know about that.

Hence, yesterday in the afternoon, during the time surfing internet in the office, I found that a pretty good Malaysia online newspaper – TODAY Malaysia. So I decided to read some of them and pick up my latest information about Malaysia. Then I found that I had lost the first vote in my life! Actually there are so many county is doing the election now included the country where I am – India.

However, after reading some of the news, I found out is same thing happen again and again during the election. So … forget it!

But one thing I am really interested is about our Ex-vice PM, Amwar back to the politic field of Malaysia again. I guess no one would forget the huge issue about him. What will happen after that? I am looking forward about the new drama.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  04 May, 2007 01:51  

Bout the Anwar's incident, do you think he did it? Or just being framed?
Anyway, below is some online newspaper
http://www.thestar.com.my/
http://www.bharian.com.my/
http://www.sinchew.com.my/index_main.phtml

Je 05 May, 2007 04:45  

我对选举没有什么兴趣

看多了也只觉得好像是在做戏

1fan 07 May, 2007 14:48  

The Anwar case I have really no comment. It just another drama in the politic field.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP