Trust... How?

>> Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Before I came to India, I am completely trust my friends or people around me. However, India teach me "You SHOULD NOT TRUST people easily!" But I am really bad on this. How can I live without trust.

Actually I am not a emotional person. I can live alone for few months. I care about myself more than anyone. However, I treat everyone from my heart. I appreciate if someone treat me good and will give back in double.

Few days ago, I found out that may be I was cheated. I don't know who tell me the truth but no matter how must be one part lying on me. No matter who is lying, I was cheated. I just do not know who? and I do not know how to find the answer. Actually I do not have to care about this stupid things. People who know me know I can handle it easily but it just happened when I was very down (because of the NZ visa used me too much anger). Hence it hurt me a little bit.

Anyway, everything has passed. I will just keep continue to ACT strong then I will be fine.

Decide to hide myself for few days, get out of people because do not know how to deal with that!

2 comments:

Annie 24 May, 2007 03:06  

you ok or not? sounds like a big deal leh. just email me if you need to talk...

1fan 24 May, 2007 03:45  

i am getting better.. just bad days recently.. and feel like I may be grow up.. the world become more complicated!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP