Decision Again!

>> Monday, May 21, 2007

Making decision is the thing I have to do all the time.

However, how are you going to make sure the decision is right and best?

This weekend, I started my 12th Indian trip with another give colleagues in L&T Infotech. It included my manager and workmate. It was a good opportunity to talk about my future whether I want to go back after graduation. At that time they recruit me they had requested me to back to the company after graduation.

However, for the past few months I had decided not going back because I did not see how many opportunities I can have from the company. Besides, I would like to see more country. However, after talking to my manager he told me why I do not have many things to do during my internship. Obviously because I am only an intern who will leave after 4 months. And he also explain what am I going to do if I be the full employment.

After the conversation, my mind was getting very messy! A big question has came out SHOULD I COME BACK TO INDIA ONE YEAR LATER???

Actually I really have a good time in India in overall. Of course sometime you really need a break but India always have many place can let you did not feel like India. YOu always can find a place for relaxing..

The job seem very interesting if I can be the long term employee. Look at the world trend, India and China will be one of the important country in the future. My job provide me the chance to participate in this two huge market. Work in India open China market. And the China company I will interact is at least US$100 mil company. Besides, IT sector is a important sector now and future. Via this work, I can really improve so much knowledge about this sector. Besides, if the local people want to work in the company have to go through so many test and step, and at least master/MBA student. But they are giving a chance for a student only have degree and without many experiences.

The only thing I am consider is I want to experience more in other countries. I want to go to many countries before I back to Malaysia. If I stay in India for next three years, will I still able to achieve my goal of life? (retired at 35 years old) After three years I will be 25.

I am not sure. I have one year to think about that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP