SGM of AIESEC Auckland

>> Friday, May 11, 2007

I just received a text from David:" Yoyo yifan! Congratulations! You have been ratified!!"

I am running the Executive Board (EB) of AIESEC Auckland Exchange Director position because I want to create a very busy life when I back to NZ for the only one paper for my Bachelor.

After two years staying in NZ, I found it very demotivated and boring. I need some positive and motivated environment. I also want to build up my professional skill before I graduate. I am sure AIESEC has the best platform for me to do this.

It was such a pity I could not able to join the SGM (election). So I was prepare my speech for last two night, and try to send it yesterday until 1a.m. since the fail is too big for sending by email.

So I am very happy to hear that I have been ratified. I like to see result :p

Although everything has not be finalized, I am satisfied with this stage.

I am going to book my flight to New Zealand.

Looking forward to a great year!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  16 May, 2007 12:46  

Congratulation! ^^
By the way, I found the picture u sit at the swing in Hampi trip, quite familiar!! (picture: 18th) If not mistaken ar, it is one of the scene in "喜马拉雅星"!! neh...郑中基 play the main role, is a CNY movie....

1fan 16 May, 2007 14:41  

thank you ..
Wah.. I did watch that Movie but I could not remember they have one of this scene. But it might be possible because the movie is quite India. I am going to find it out and watch again.. hahaha..

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP