who is running?

>> Thursday, April 12, 2007

Every morning in africa, a gazelle wakes up.
It knows it must run faster than the fatest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning a lion wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death.
It doesn't matter whether you are lion or a gazelle.
When the sun comes up, you better start running.

I found out interesting about this when I was reading The World is Flat. I start thinking about am I running, may be but I am sure I run very slow.

I should run faster... Hence, I had decide my plan for the next coming year after a deeply consideration. Lets YIFAN life Rock faster!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  25 April, 2007 14:35  

The different prospect of "The World Is Flat" : http://leeicep.blogspot.com/2006/03/world-is-not-exactly-flat.html
Check it out~

But is in Traditional Chinese, you may pening kepala a bit ^^

1fan 25 April, 2007 22:52  

em.. just read it... I think is just depend how people though.. Personally, I really feel the world is flatening. It is nothing wrong if we say the world is flat.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP