Last night in Bombay, 27 Dec 2006

>> Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The next tourist point is Mani Bhavan, the Gandhi Residence when he was in Bombay. I knew this great man when I was high school. We studied some history about him. After this tour I had more idea about his story.


Ganthi was killed....


After that, we went to watch the Bollywood movie – Doom2. It was quite famous during that time. The actress and actor are beautiful and handsome. We found a really nice cinema to watch this movie. As usual, Bollywood story is easy to catch up although you can’t understand Hindi. Moreover, they use some English in the movie. The story is nothing much. However, I love Indian movie because it is very colourful either their cloth or background. Additional, I really like the music and dancing of this movie.

We caught the train again. This time I went to the lady cabin. Once again, I miss the stop again. Such a shame!

After I met Mark and Clay again in 15 floors, we decided to get some slum food again. One amazing thing is the kids were excited again. They tried to use their limited English to communicate with us. Guess what? They can remember our name after we told them yesterday. This time I bought out my camera to take some picture of them. They became happier. It was enjoyable moment. I am glad that can make them so happy with a very small action. Unfortunately, it was the last night for me in Bombay, I would never meet them again.


We went up to the roof of the apartment. The view of Bombay from there is awesome.
Once again, Mark played his guitar for the last night in Bombay. I felt so sad because some of the interns here I may be never meet them again like Vinicius, Frank, Jonas, and Marlen. And I am sure I would not be able come back to such a good intern’s house again. Although I don’t enjoy my intern life in Bangalore, Bombay AIESEC gave me an awesome intern life. It was short, 5 days, but it will be my best intern life in India.

Thank you AIESEC Bombay. I really have a good time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP