2nd Day in Bombay – Amazing Xmas Eve

>> Wednesday, January 03, 2007


Merry Xmas!!!


Since I came here by alone, I didn’t expect to celebrate Xmas. However, I had one of the best Xmas Eve Party. After studying in New Zealand, I didn’t have a great Xmas. I really enjoyed the party in apartment 601 Sage City, Andheri West, Bombay.

The whole afternoon I went out with jerry and Jenny to bought ingredient and prepare the food for tonight. I decided to cook “Malaysian style Chicken Curry”. It was unexpectedly delicious because I could not find the proper ingredient. But I really liked it.

The food had been prepared for long time. However, due to the Indian time, we were waiting for the rest of the people to come. Some of us are so hungry!!

This is one of my favourite Indian Food - Masala Pao


The party was awesome. We had so much fun. The international food are delicious.

Of course, wine was needed for Xmas party. Unfortunately, the Indian wine is extremely disgusting.

The people I meet:

Cristina (Elephantita) from Peru who we introduced ourselves in the noisy situation, until the last day she still can’t understand my complicated situation.

Jenny from South America, the first interns I met.

Jerry from Czech Republic

Nick from India, first guy who I met who same age with me.

Polly from India, like to talk about Polland.

Yuki from Indonesia, kami boleh cakap Bahasa Melayu

Marcos from US, is a funny guy!

Dominika from half German and Polland, lovely girl.

Mark from Australia, rap in Malay the first night I met him! And great to dance with him.

Clay from Australia, does not look like 19 years old for me.

Frank from Nigeria who had decided her daughter name same as me

Kim from Canada.

Robert, nice German guy who help me found my phone.

Vinicius from Brazil, who does not like football. He had been New Zealand.

And many many of them …

A memorable night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP