Goa, 29 Dec 2006

>> Wednesday, January 10, 2007

After 15 hours bus travel, finally we had arrived Goa. It is a famous tourist state in India. Especially during the end of year, everything will be fully booked ages ago. Fortunately I met AIESEC in Bombay, they were able to arrange an accommodation. 5 days for 1000 ruppies (RM 100) can be considered very cheap in this peak season. Of course you could not expect good facilities. What I had was just only one bed and one pillow!

However, I had the best time in here. Although had a long journey, such a waste if we went to bed directly. So, we went to the beach. Obviously I could not swim in deep water but I have two good teachers. I never know that there is so much knowledge about swim in the sea. Although I still could not manage to swim well, at least I learnt more about sea swimming. I swear I will take a proper lesson in New Zealand next year.

“Dream to swim in the sea…..”

I had fun even though the beach is not that nice.
--

In the evening, we enjoyed the relaxing moment…

Music, chatting, and guess what? I had jim Beam in Goa!! I could not believe that.

Besides, Clay got pretty drunk in the early evening. Then, he became so talkative. The amount he talked to me during his drunk was more than the time we met for last few days. It was really entertaining!

I was too tired. So after having dinner I went to bed and planned to get up at night for partying. After few hours, Mark and I went to beach and ready for some drink. However, we found out a guy who vomited like hell on the beach and slept on what he vomited. Yuck!!

Hence, I had no mood to drink anymore. However, I did have a good time. The moon that night was pretty. I was listened to the waves, enjoyed the beautiful view in front of me. It reminded me my first love.

But this moment was not long because we have to carry the 76 kg, huge, strong and drunken CLAY back to our accommodation which is 10 minute far for the beach. It was just a Mission Impossible! Five big guys tried to carry him back but he was really didn’t want to go and became angry. I got really shock at that time – Drunken can be quite scary!

After one hour, we finally arrived.


Drunk sometime can make so much fun, but it also might hurt yourself or other people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP