Last Day in Bombay, 28 Dec 2006

>> Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Before we leave Bombay, we really want to see the Laughing club. Until that moment, I still don’t know what is Laughing Club. In my imagination, some people make some joke, then the rest of people laugh together. Hahahahha…

We woke up at 430am this time and leave at 5am to make sure we did not miss it again. We arrive about 630am. We are sure we didn’t miss this time. Some people there told us that it will start at 7am. Great, finally we made it.

We saw the sun rise near the Gateway of India. It was so pretty at that moment because you hardly to see no people around the Gateway. After half hour, a nice old man with good English talk to us and asking whether we are looking for the laughing club. Yeah, he is the man.

Actually Laughing club is the morning exercise of a group of people. The start with some warm up, and mixed with some laughing. It was really funny and opened my mind. They are really friendly. It is good to do this exercise early in the morning.

After having the breakfast, we had to say goodbye to Marlen. She is a girl who always carries her camera around. She loves to take photo. And I still remembered how drunk was she during the Xmas party. It was too sad to say goodbye. Wish will meet her again somewhere, sometime in the world. Take Care!
Then, we went to the Victoria Terminal. It is a big train station and great building.

Mark was too tired and took a rest in the train station.

We went to the high court of Bombay. See this. It was one of the funniest experiences I never had. I can't believe that I push the Alarm button in the lift of High Court!Luckily I didn't get catch!

At night, we were going to Goa, the fifth best place of the world to celebrate New Year. It took 15 hours bus. It was the longest bus travel I never had. Fortunately, it was a sleeping sit bus. It was much better; I still could not sleep for the whole night.

This is the end of my Bombay trip. I never expect it would be so good. I would never forget this trip. And I know that I should not scared to go travel by myself because it will be end up with such a good experience which you would never expected. I am glad that I was brave to make this decision before to come to Bombay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP