South Goa, 30 Dec 2006

>> Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I promised that I would stay at North Goa during New Year Eve, thus, I had to travel 3 hours change four times bus to South Goa to met Kishan and Lucia (my roommate) to got my money.

My promise!

It was such an adventure because I didn’t know which hotel they stay. My phone was not roaming in Goa. I could not able to reach their phone. The only thing I knew was the beach they were going to stay was Colve Beach.

Before I planned to go to the beach and met them. However, Mark reminded me that I am impossible to find two persons on such a big beach. I started to feel nervous. What should I do? Anyway, I had to go to the beach first. So we travelled all the way to South Goa.



On the way to South Goa, I love this photo, it was taken when the bus was moving!


When I arrived, I could not contact them for the first hour. Luckily, I finally could call them by using someone phone on the beach. They should arrive few hours before but they still on the way. Finally!

So Mark and I had a pretty nice lunch next to the beach by the time we were waiting for them. The food was good, cheap and the view was awesome! At that time I really appreciated to have this friend around me. If not I don’t think I could able to handle this situation. Thanks a lot!


Colva Beach, heaps of people..The ATTO in Goa has DOOR!!

Finally I met them and got my money. I feel sorry because I decided not to stay with them during the rest of the time in Goa.

For us, this was such an adventure. Anyway, we had FUN! We always have FUN!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP