New Year Eve @ on the Rock, Goa

>> Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It was the last day of 2006.
It was my last night in Goa.
It might be the last time I met most of them.
It was an emotion night!
I planned to get drunk but I did not.
I hoped that night would never end….

I clearly remembered that I had the worst New Year Eve in my life last year @ New Zealand.
I stayed at home alone, watched the firework from 13E… by myself.
So, I wished I had a better and better New Year Eve for the every following year.

This year, I did have the best night!

Before we went for the 800 Ruppies (RM80) party which included unlimited food and alcohol. We went to pay pool. I was enjoyed it because I missed the time playing pool with Jack.

8am was the party time…

The food was great but the drink was pretty bad! I had the worse Vodka in my life. It was soooooooo disgusting! The only drink I like was Barcaddi Brezzer, wildberry flavour is the best!

I know I will get really drunk if I keep drinking. However, I start cool down. This is me. Always too rational when I was drinking!! Sometimes I should go crazy!

10..9..8..7………3...2...1… Happy NEW YEAR!!!

The firework went non-stop about 10 minute….
Everyone hugging each other…
Happy New Year… yeah… I was really Happy!




New Year Wish:

I wish I can travel around the world by my own earning!

This was the end of my Goa Trip. I love my India life so much now!

From left to right

Christina from Peru, Nik from Bombay, Victoria from Russia, Clay and Mark from Australia, Yeny from Ecuador, Robert from German, Poly from Bombay, Ana Maria from Columbia, Karol from Polland, Marcos from United States, Dominica from Polland and German, Yuki from Indonesia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP