Back to Malaysia during CNY

>> Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I booked the ticket back home today for CNY!

I still can't believe that I am going back to Malaysia during CNY. Thanks for the decreasing oil price so Malaysia airline has cheaper flight back home during CNY. It is such a big release since my parent won't celebrate CNY without any of us. It is pretty sad.

On the other hand, I made a stupid mistake, I booked the flight on 22nd Jan - 12th Feb. Originally was thinking it will be good to go back earlier and spend some time with mum and prepare CNY. But I forgot my dad b'day is on 14th Feb!!! I flight back NZ before his b'day. Feel sorry but will try to do something cool for his birthday before, like making him a dinner.

Yay! It is pretty excited can celebrate CNY at home. Hmm... is thinking to go travelling with them. Mum is thinking to go to Bali but I prefer to HK and China.

7 comments:

Annie 13 November, 2008 17:35  

go makan :p

and minum ;)

1fan 13 November, 2008 17:42  

can we go and back on the same date? :)

Annie 14 November, 2008 03:07  

stay one night also cannot meh?

Je 19 November, 2008 05:48  

ya penang makan is good good good,

i also will stay malaysia during chinese new year 2009

1fan 02 December, 2008 13:57  

Annie, of course can!!! :)

Jia ehian, let's go road trip in Malaysia! I miss driving back home

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP