Hospital "road trip"

>> Thursday, November 06, 2008


"Unfortunately, back pain is a very common problem. Over 85 per cent of the population will suffer back pain over the course of their life."

Since Dec 2007 (after the Singapore trip), I have my back problem until now. It has been a year. It was getting better last two m"onths by reducing travel and carrying heavy stuffs. However, three days ago (after party hard on Friday night, lying on the bed and watching LOST for the whole Saturday), when I pick up my clothe on the floor, I "FLICK" my back!!! It was a massive pain!

I though it will be better after few days but today after I went to the toilet, I could not sit down on my chair. It was another big pain!!!! And my leg starts hurting. I was quite worry so I decided to go to Hospital. And this is how my hospital "road trip" start....

1. The taxi driver suggested "Back to Living Chiropractic" instead of hospital. Since it is nearer, then why not. Once we arrive, the tax left, we realised that place close.

2. Back to original plan, we went to nearest hospital, which is in Newtown. When I arrive the ENA, they suggest I should go to the other place since they can't really do anything other than giving me PANADOLS! Kill me

3. With all this pain, we went to the other hospital with TBI (The Back Institute). Finally something related to back pain. So after this hassle and pain, I finally get some treatment. The best thing is something called ACC pay for all the expenses LOL.. I don't even know what is ACC stand for. Who care ...

So what now:
1. I have to do exercise for my back every single hour
2. Tomorrow I have to go back and learn another exercise for the weekend
3. Tuesday, another appointment.

Actually is quite lucky that I aware the important of my back problem. Hopefully I will get better before the conference next week and also the two week road trip... And I can really enjoy my summer and xmas without back pain and feel young again!

But now i feel like shit and painful :(

5 comments:

Annie 07 November, 2008 02:00  

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! oops, sorry :p

you should claim from yohei!

get well soon, ajuma

1fan 07 November, 2008 20:39  

Annie loo,read it properly 85% population have back pain :P yeah.. doing exercise now, should be good next week *finger cross*

Viv 07 November, 2008 21:42  

It means Accidental Compensation something lol. OMGOSH I learnt it in year two... forgot now >.<

Annie 08 November, 2008 01:19  

come back and i help u step on your back :p

Anonymous,  09 November, 2008 16:55  

eh, try YOGA! It helps.

Symptom of getting old? =.=a
I have same prob too....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP