Crazily buying book

>> Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Because of the 50% off borders voucher was given by Vivian, I bought another two books. In last two weeks, I have bought 5 books.

1. Barack Obama - The Audacity of Hope
This is the first time I keep track on US election and quite like his idea and speech so would like to know more about his politic view.
2. Thomas L. Friedman - Hot, Flat and Crowded
A years ago, I read his book "The world is flat" and it becomes one of my favourite books. When this new book come out, I can't not buying it. It is quite expensive but if you love sustainability you have to read this book! Love this book.
3. Elizabeth Gilbert - Eat Pray Love
This is the book I am reading it now. I saw this book at amazon.com was considering to buy for some time. It is about a New York women try to find out herself by traveling 3 "I" - Italy, India and Indonesia. It makes me think a lot.

4. Thomas F. Pawlick - The end of FOOD
Could not decide should I get the end of food or the end of oil. Since I have read quite a lot about oil, would like to know something about food. Have not started yet.


5. Bush's Brain
I really don't like Bush so would like to compare his "brain" and Obama "brain". It will be quite interesting. But the main reason just because it is on sales, only NZ$10 at Victoria book shop.
The next book I want to buy:

2 comments:

Viv 04 November, 2008 22:11  

WAH, I can forsee us hardout just staying at home and reading this summer!! I'm looking forward to it :)

1fan 05 November, 2008 09:55  

Yeah! I want to finish all these books :) Can't wait for X'mas!! :P

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP