Holiday Plan I- High Tea @ Stamfort Hotel

>> Monday, November 10, 2008

My YEAR END holiday is coming in 2 weeks. After 5 months of hard work, dealing with 100 interns everyday, I feel really exhausted. I need to recharge my energy and deal with another 100 interns next year.

I really look forward to a relaxing and meaningful holiday. I am sure it will be very good (and expensive). I have so many things I want to do - wineyard tour, tennis, yoga, kickboxing (depends on my back condition), read many books, reflection, meditation, orchestra, movie, music, eat, have an awesome x'mas and New Year 2009, etc.

One of the suggestions Vivian told me today is "HIGH TEA". Remember years ago, I was planning to go High tea with Yohei and Annie. But because of some reason (can't really remember), I could not manage to go! Finally, I can high tea again after such a long time. And it only NZ$20 pp. It looks so good! (annie loo, don't be jealous, I will take more photos and send it to you :P)

3 comments:

Annie 10 November, 2008 23:09  

what the hell! this high tea for 10 person ah?! damn alot of things.

i think it was the high tea i had with yohei and kate at langham hotel. u were in uni or something...

Viv 11 November, 2008 22:17  

Aw, we can try Langham too, its not bad but its 28pp now >.<

1fan 12 November, 2008 21:21  

Annie Loo, it is not 10 pp is 20pp. And it is 4 ppl portion in the photo.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP