My Saturday + Photos Gallery

>> Saturday, November 08, 2008


The view from my flat

After a week long raining day, finally I am enjoying the sunshine in Wellington. I decided to go to town instead of staying at home and get some vitamin D, which makes me happy :)

I had a feeling I will spend a lot of money today so I decide to call mum to get permission to spend her money lol. I was planning to find a dairy for Vivian as a X'mas present. However, nothing is good enough. I was planning to buy a bag, but nothing is nice. At the end I bought nothing, except I accidently find a "lonely planet - travel journey". I was so excited!!!! It is not an easy decision to make though.

Besides, I spent few hours at Gloria Jeans - was sitting on the comfortable couch with ham & cheese crossaint and a cup of Mocha Truffle - reading my book. Best way to spend my weekend.
And now I am listen to 988 and uploading my blog. Having some good time with Malaysian joke & nice songs :) Miss HOME lah


Randomly appear in Wellington city - "double decker... double decker..." - remind me of

On the way back home - Wellington City

_______

1Fan's phone photos gallery
Finally I figure out the problem of bluetooth of my phone and laptop.... :)

Lemon cupcakes

Vivian's little man (was planning to send it to her when she just selected as VPTM)

The best strawberry pancake!!! @ "parrot cafe" (paris cafe) - my birthday breakfast from Viv

Director visit to Canterbury - Thanks sanjaya that brought us to this awesome place!

Anna & I just randomly went into this bar in christchurch just to have a 3G called and make David and Nick jealous.. although we don't really like beer.

CNY this year, my sister & I queued up for hours to get the "long gei yok kon" back to Sabah!

The bed I was planning to buy when I decided to back to M'sia but ... long story.. I wish I have a good bed now!

CNY decoration from Japan - The competition we had every year with our neighbour! I am sure we had the best this year haha..

hmmm.. i am wonder how are the turtle now without Ngui Yi Sin abused them .. Must have a very good life now

3 comments:

Viv 09 November, 2008 11:52  

Your PARROT cafe made me laugh! OMGOSH yesterday when we went the strawberries were still super super big and red.

Okay a next to do thing is to go to some place and pick strawberries this summer!!

PS: My man is not sad and neither am I :P atmost... I'm just a bit wtf... sometimes >.<

Anonymous,  11 November, 2008 11:35  

ish...they must b very depressed without me. no one play with them...kesiannya.

1fan 11 November, 2008 19:40  

I am sure they will be happy without you :P

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP