Good friend falls in love ...

>> Friday, November 07, 2008

Friday night, sitting at home and decide not to party this weekend (be responsible for my back!). As usual, I would like to "update" my knowledge about my friends' life around the world, especially those in Malaysia. The best way is went through everyone blog, facebook and chatting whoever is online.

I find one of the most excited news for a long time - Hoon is going out with someone.. I am just guessing now.. Can't wait to find it out... hahaha It is so nice to know some good friends find their "love" and always want to hear the story. Really miss the gossip time with you guys :)
____

Not sure why, I don't feel happy for a very long time. I found everything not interesting. I am not sure what I want to do next, which bother me the most. I don't find job interesting anymore. I don't find party is fun. I don't want to do anything and don't feel excited. I don't want to talk, I don't want to laugh. I am weird and I think I am sick!

Until I read this book, it makes me understand a lot of thing. However, I still not sure what's wrong with me. I always feel happy when friends around me, doing a lot of stuffs, etc. But I am not, and I am afraid. I hope I will be fine after conference, road trip and holiday in Auckland.

I want to be happy again. Happily inside!

4 comments:

Viv 07 November, 2008 21:43  

Just updated my blog and saw that you updated yours :)

Yes, you will - I will clean out all the random crap in you and fill it w/ happiness during this summer wahahahah lol - yes I'm lame - but too late, you're spending summer w/ me!

1fan 07 November, 2008 22:10  

Yup.. we will.. and you are lame lol

Annie 08 November, 2008 01:17  

that's call growing up. act your age! hehehe :p

1fan 08 November, 2008 12:10  

hmm... it makes sense lol

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP