Watching US election

>> Wednesday, November 05, 2008


Barack Obama to be America's first black president

Election never be the big thing for me in the past 23 years. I always want to keep track on the happening around the world, however, it never be that excited.

US election has caught my attention from the last few months, I looked forward to our society has less racial problem, more diverse, and something differences. May be because of this, I start supporting Obama. I start watching his speech, buying his book, reading articles related to US election.

This afternoon in AIESEC office, we spent 3 hours watching the live of US election. When the moment Obama become US President, it is very exciting.

It will be very interesting to see what changes will he make in the next 4 years.

20th January 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP