Review my blog

>> Sunday, November 09, 2008

Reading my old post just like reading my diary. It is very interesting and enjoyable. Before I start using blogger, I was using friendster blog. I realised that I have been "blogging" since July 2005, by the end of my term, my blog will be 4 years old. Wow! That is cool. :) I would like to continue.

Interesting finding from old post:
1. What am I like
I CHANGED.
I was Planner, Ideas, heads, introvert (2 years ago)
Redo the test again, I am Planner, Facts, Hearts, Introvert.

2. A lot of memories I nearly forgot that happened.

3. Post about my dad's illness. It started from 2006. *pray* Be good!

4. My goal in 2005 but it completely changes after I joined AIESEC. Some interesting posts I wrote about AIESEC. It makes me laugh lol

5. I miss my long hair! Miss my old housemate (13E+D)! Miss India! Miss my friends! --> but still keep moving forward
________

Another good friend - Vjan is no longer be a single :)

K, I should not stay at home for the whole Sunday. Going to Kelburn Village now and have hot chocolate.

3 comments:

vjan 09 November, 2008 18:57  

Wahahaha!!
你真的是一艘飘洋过海看世界的帆船。。。
好eh。。。我也想飘一飘,哈哈!

Annie 10 November, 2008 03:41  

hot chocolate again! is it good? heheehe

Anonymous,  14 December, 2009 06:07  

emm. informative text :))

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP