被我遗忘的父亲节与端午节

>> Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Father Day and Dumpling Festival have slipped out of my mind…


父亲节·FATHER DAY
Sunday evening
I expect mum would call me to ask how my infection was.

“Today is father day. Do you know?”
“Is it? Oppss, I forgot!”
“Later send message to you dad.”
“O.K. I will”



“父亲节快乐!你要好好保重身体。我这里一切按好,不用担心!身体健康!”


端午节·DUMPLING FESTIVAL


Today, after lunch time, as usual we will go up to the roof to get some fresh air before go back to work.

Then my Chinese colleague told me,
“ Do you know yesterday was Dumpling Festival?”
“Is it? Oppss. I don’t know.” (same reaction =.=’’’)

Hmmm.. I miss the dumpling so much!
Can’t wait to go back and have it again!



My favourite:
Salty Dumpling (咸粽)
= egg yolk + salty pork + nuts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP