Count down: 7 days

>> Friday, June 22, 2007

Next week this time I may be packing my stuff and ready to leave India.
Seven days leave…

How do I feel now?
“Complicated”
I was arrived India last year November. After seven months, I am going to leave the Incredible India. I know I am leaving next week but I am not ready at all. This is the first time I am going to leave a country which I may not come back again. And here have a lot of memories.

It is too complicated. I am not sure how do I feel now.

But I am sure I will miss India a lot.
Although I do complaint a lot, I really love and enjoy my Incredible Indian Life.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  26 June, 2007 08:09  

Where will u go after that?

1fan 26 June, 2007 19:26  

I will back to Malaysia this Saturday and then leave at 4th July to New Zealand. I will stay in NZ for one year. After that I don't know yet.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP