Weekly update

>> Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My blog is a bit boring because I did not have time to update for the last 10 days.

Finally, I have finish my 60 pages internship report for my university. I am starting my semester break. It means my life just have to work and play! It is such a good feeling. Here, I would like to give a big thanks to ANNIE LOO, who scarified her weekend and sit at home helping me to check my portfolio. Thanks a lot! I owe you key chain and a big meal!

Last week, it was a tough week. I have to stay in Bangalore for two weekends to finish my report. It is kind of killing me. And my best friend + colleague + travel buddy in India, Kirsti Kvie who from Norway was left India last Thursday. I am sorry I did not have enough time to accompany her before she left but we have went to two best restaurants in Indiranaga. Hope you enjoy it. I really love the Norway "deer". Thanks a lot! I miss you so much and I promise I will go Norway soon!

So what next?

I am planning my weekend trip but can you imagine that I really can't find a place I can go! What's wrong? One of the problems is I really do not want to visit any temple anymore. Where can I go? What happened if I stay in Bangalore for another weekend? *can't imagine!*

2 comments:

Annie 06 June, 2007 03:18  

waahh. no need to capitalize my name and then put in bright yellow! so pai seh!!! *blush* don't say until i so 'wai tai' la.. hahaha!

glad you finally finished your report. sorry i couldn't help to check the rest of the report :(

and speaking of big meal, i hope you are not sick of indian food yet cos i wanna have some when you get back! :p do you remember 'oh, calcutta' at parnell? hehehe

1fan 11 June, 2007 15:08  

'oh,calcutta' should change their name to 'oh, my god'!! Who will forget such a wonderful treat =P

Are you ok, Annie Loo! I already have my lovely Indian food for seven months. I am not going to eat Indian food with you!!!!! I am not only sick of Indian food, I am VERY VERY tired with the food =p I want to eat SUSHI, kimchi, chai kui tiao, etc.. So many choice!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP