Good newspaper

>> Friday, June 15, 2007

As I mentioned before, I don’t like to read newspaper. However, after I find the online newspaper “Malaysia Kini” I have the habit to follow Malaysia latest news everyday now. But I found that reason I don’t like to read newspaper is still there because it always make me feel desperate.

Too many negative news everyday: Flood in KL, Lina Joy, Mongolian Lady, Samivalu, Bocor, SRJK (C) Damansara, De facto Prime Minister, etc. Bla… bla… *tired* All of these have shown how “pretty” the country is. I understand that Malaysia is a developing country, it happens everywhere around the world. However, can’t the newspaper put some happy news to motivate their people?

I still have to know what is going on in Malaysia via reading these. I will choose to read it the last hour in the office because I don’t want to start my day with this kind of news.

Looking forward a “GOOD-news-paper”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP