My working place @ L&T Infotech, Bangalore

>> Friday, June 15, 2007

From the last four months,
every morning I will step into this beautiful campus.

Start from next month,
I do not have the right to access this place again.

Here,
give me a lot of memories....


the first block is where I work

the place I have coffee & chai everyday
trust me! I don't want to have it anymore

Software Development Centre I

Two software development centres

Third SDC is under constructing...
Obviously, we are colleaguesThis building is my favourite,

there have library and REST ROOM! (nice bed)


Cafeteria - have lunch everyday

I miss my veg fried rice & Gobi 65!!

Catching bus at 5.20p.m. sharp.

can't wait one second longer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP