Mother-Sense

>> Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My mum seldom gives me a call.
Although she does not know I felled sick, she still able to call me every time when I was sick.
Never miss it!

I’m wonder does my mum have six-sense.

Last week, my stomach was very painful.
I decided to go to hospital to find out what happened.
I didn’t want to tell my mum because she will worry so much and start her “India Hygiene Talk Show”
I was thinking in the hospital: Mum, please don’t call me.

When I leave the hospital and waiting for the auto,
my phone ring…..
is mum!

“where are you?”
“In the hospital.” (I can choose not to tell her but I can’t lie)
“What happen? Why you go to hospital?” (start worry…)
“Stomach pain. So come here and do some checking.”
“O.k. what did doctor tell you?”
“Don’t know yet. Waiting for the report. Have to come back later. Don’t worry! Indian doctor is one of the best ”
“Oh ya. Is better check carefully.”
“yes.”
“Must because of the hygiene. Becareful! India is very dirty… Water must cook before drinking.. drink mineral water!... ….. ….” (15 minutes)
“o.k! I will. Don’t worry”

Two days later, she called me when I was meeting the doctor!
Oh god! Mum do you have six-sense!

But when I was sick, mum is the only one who really cares about me!


Thanks, mummy! Love you!
Sorry to make you worry again!

1 comments:

Unknown 26 February, 2019 14:45  

Am cause I love brazilian virgin hair and after washing it a spray detangler and bio silk very small amounts my edges needed done wore brazilian hair bundles 2 months. It is really good hair. But I think it would be kind of hard for microbraids. You can also use lace wigs uk thongs for curling over night which also gives great curls. Depending on how well you take care of it. It should last you a long time. My last me me brazilian hair bundles but I usually never reuse lace front wigs uk so I end up throwing it away.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP