Playing Pool + "smoky"

>> Friday, June 08, 2007

When I was a kid, my sister and I would never go to the comic shop, pool, internet cafe, etc. We though they are "bad" people. Even now, we still not feel good when I went to comic shop.

However, the time I staying in New Zealand. Many things have changed. Thanks for my lovely cute friend - Ms. Chloe and Jack , then I started going out for playing pool and internet cafe. I am not interested in internet cafe. But I love to play pool from that time.

After moving to India, I only have one chance to play in Goa last new year with the two Aussies. Yesterday, I had experienced the second time to play pool again. I went with my another three colleagues (Rishi, Amith and Sujid). It is fun to play it again although I still very bad at the game.

However, I am not going there again! That is the reason I never want to go play pool in Malaysia. EVEYONE SMOKE inside. I could not enjoy it because I can't really breath!! I got heavy headache. That is what I mean all the time "smoker is the most selfish person in the world!"

Thanks for New Zealand government to give its people a fresh environment.
Chloe, we are going to play pool again when we go back to the kiwiland!

how nice if the world without smoker!
GREEN

2 comments:

Anonymous,  13 June, 2007 02:15  

yay! i miss pool so much! ORANGE!ORANGE....

1fan 13 June, 2007 16:14  

yeah!! my miss their good pool table.. and no smoky =)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP