根•Root

>> Friday, June 15, 2007

I am not very sure the whole process of the closing of Chinese primary school – SRJ (C) Damansara (白小). I just know it was closed by government with some unfair reasons. And if I am not mistaken, it was the only Chinese primary school in that area. I realised that it was seven years ago.

Here is the story of Xiong Yu Sheng, the president of protecting SRJ (C) Damansara society:

Xiong Yu Shen stayed in Damasara since 40 years ago. He had no idea about Malaysia Chinese education, 董教总 (Chinese Education Society), etc. when he joined this. He is a great man who never chooses to give up. Now he is an important person in the history of Malaysia Chinese education.

Unfortunately, such a great person was not supported by the family when he is doing this. His eldest son has fight with him couple of time for giving up joining this kind of activity. His son could not understand why his father still doing this after his retirement. It does not bring any profit but have to spend a lot on that. The saddest thing is his son was graduated from this school.

He told his dad, “It doesn’t make any different if you participating!”


多你一个不多,少你一个不少

Mr. Xiong was argued with his son. His son was disappointed then left Malaysia and immigrated to Australia without notice his dad. He only knew after his wife told him.

Now, he was only supported by his wife.

I have to say “Mr. Xiong, thank you very much! Your effort won’t be wasted. Although you lost an idiot son, I believe the kids who have the chance to received Chinese education will appreciate and treat you as dad!”

I had 15 years Chinese education, from kindergarten until secondary school. Once, I gave up receiving Chinese education after primary school. Thanks to my dad, it was the only thing he forced me to do. I appreciate this! At least I don’t have to be a banana (Chinese could not speak or read Chinese).


马来西亚华教的路有多艰辛相信受华文教育的我们都非常清楚。这条路还有很长很长,还需要很多血与汗来延续。可是有多少马来西亚华人还在意这一切呢?不轻易放弃华文教育呢?

给那些无知的政治家:
我们要保留我们的母语,并不代表我们反政府。我们还是以身为马来西亚公民而感到骄傲。消灭华小,结果又有何差?难道当所有华人不再懂华语时,才叫做团结?

华人不能不懂华语,因为这是我们的根!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP