Crazy Life

>> Sunday, February 04, 2007

25 Jan 2007 is a day I would not forget in my life. It was a crazy memory...
Before this day, I was excited to go to my Delhi trip and then back to malaysia, and back to New Zealand after Chinese New Year. However, everything had changed after 25 Jan.
That week has been the best week in my Bangalore life. I met a lot of new and nice people. But it was sad everytime I told them I am leaving soon. I found that after two month india, I started to love the life here. Especially I had so many crazy trips. Now, I know how to live in India and start enjoying it. So, I am not ready to leave this country. Anyone who had oversea experience will understand how I felt now.
At that time, Gary sent me a job description which a company is looking for an intern who can communicate chinese and working in Finance and Marketing field. Besides, it is a pretty big company in India. I just feel like I found my "husband". It is such a perfect job for me at this moment. Then, I start thinking about to stay here 6 more months.
Although everything came suddenly, I know what I want and I know what am I doing. There are many problems I have to solve if I make this decision. If I go back home directly, I do not need to face all this problems. However, I know I won't give up opportunity just because of that. So, I decide to try my best to get this job.
I had done my interview yesterday and will get reply on Monday. No matter what is the result, at least I had tried and I won't be regret.
I pround that I am doing this! I will make my life ROCK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP