Wira was stolen

>> Thursday, February 08, 2007

Just heard from my sister our new wira was stolen this morning! I could not believe that!!!

This morning my dad go for jogging, after that, he realize that the car has gone! I know this always happen in Malaysia especially they like Wira but I cant imagine it happen in our family!

Recently, there are too many bad things happen in my house! I really feel bad because I am not around! My mum must be very streesful! Cant wait to go back home and look after them. But how long will I stay in Malaysia? 10 days? one week? I think I will bring more trouble for them if I go back.

Sigh! is time to go for praying!

1 comments:

Annie 09 February, 2007 04:31  

waaaaaaah! so unlucky leh!

by the way, when you get back, give me a buzz...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP