Indian Time + Indian Promise

>> Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Last week I was excited about my staying in India. However, now I totally lost my passionate. I am not sure did I make a right decision. Or I just like Annie said " I put myself into hard position!" I am really confuse what should I do now.

Everything is just because of one person didnt keep his promise and responsiblity!

21 century everyone realise that Indian and China economy has grown very fast in the world. Many international companies have started their branch in India. Therefore, there are a lot of opportunities.

And lucky me got a pretty good offer as I mentinoed before. I went to the interview, although it was a bit weird since the manager did not very sure about my interview. Anyway, he promised will get back to me on Monday.

If you live in India, you will realise that many indians do not know how to keep their promise. They didnt have the strong concept which they should keep or take responsible on what they had said. Besides, the most famous things is INDIAN TIME. If they late about 2-3 hours is just a normal things. This two culture is a big challenge for me because I really don't like people be late and irresponsible. I always have to wait and wait and wait because of this. I am person who will lost patient easily, and waiting too long will drive me crazy.

So after waiting for 48 hours, I am frustrating now. I loss my positive thinking about this situation. However, thanks for mun yi, who is my buddies in senior 3, she give me many positive thinking. After chatting with her, I feel better and cool down. Just be patient and let see what will happen.

I do appreaciate during this had process a lot of people helping and support me. If not I already give up.

Thank you guys:
Gary, Hong kong - thanks for your support and be my consultant. Hope you can be healthy soon :P
Steffern, Netherland - thanks for pushing the Indian in your company. and sorry for trouble all the time.
Family - although mum and dad are not really agree that I stay in India for longer. But no matter what is my decision you guys never say NO and do give me the best physical and mental suport. Don't worry about me! You should know your daugther is pretty tough!

Overall, I am still waiting but now I will try to be positive!!

p/s: this Saturday back to Malaysia!

2 comments:

yowkien 08 February, 2007 03:21  

Tell me about it. When you are back in Malaysia, you will realize that most people don't know what's "appointment".

1fan 08 February, 2007 19:50  

ya.. i think so.. really a lot of people dont know how to be ON TIME!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP