Lunar Three Family Gathering @ my home

>> Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Today is Lunar three...... All of my mum's sister, my aunty and their family will come to my house. After my grandmother passed away three years ago, it rarely has big gathering. It reminded me the time when I was young, every sunday all of us would go to grandparents house and spent the day.

However, when all of the cousin growth up and has their own life, the "young generation" didnt meet for long time. Few weeks ago, my grandfather passed away. My mum realised that we should catch up sometime if not our relationship will become worse, especially the young generation.

I am excited about today. There are 23 people come to my house. And many of them I didnt meet for long time. Since I went to New Zealand and India, I miss out a lot of chance which we could meet together, such as two cousin's wedding.

So early in the morning, my mum and I are busy to prepare the dinner. About 2 pm nearly everyone had arrived. It was really noisy!!! Imagine, 23 people were talking in the living room of one small apartment....however, it was very happy!

Delicious Dinner started..


Since our table is not big enough, we had to celebrate into three "areas"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP