CYM .. bye AUSTRALIAN

>> Sunday, February 11, 2007

Clay Yifan Mark

After the Delhi trip, we may be wont meet each other again in our life. However, I had the best time with you guys in India. It is really thankful I can met you guys in Mumbai and start travel with you guys. It is one of the best thing in my life - travel with two BIG Australian like you both. Although you always making joke on me, it was the funniest things in the trip.

I would like to Thank you so much!!!

Without you guys....

I could not enjoy my indian life so much..

I would not have so much crazy experience which I would never forget..

I could not improve my English :p

I would not love indian life!!

I am glad that I have two BIG brothers in my life now. Hopefully we will meet again soon and go to South America at 2009 together!!!

last cheers in India!

last night we hanging around in INdia

Luvsss + Huggssss

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP