The Largest City in India: Delhi, 26 Jan to 1 Feb 07

>> Monday, February 05, 2007


Delhi originally was my last stop in India.

Delhi is the largest city in India. The LARGE in India is really LARGE! This is largest city I had ever been. It is also a city which is furthest from the sea area I had ever been. Since it is too big, we only can visit few places although we have one week in Delhi. Not only the city is big and huge, all places I went were BIG and HUGE!

1st destination – Red Fort

Of course it is such a HUGE fort. It was too bad because my camera was run out of battery when I arrived there. But it will always in my memory!

you can see red fort from far away

Since it was Saturday night, we were planned to go to the largest club in India, Elevator. I was able to put our name into the guess list. However, I didn’t expect to party in Delhi so I didn’t bring any clubbing cloth. But there are 50 malls around the area we lived. However, because of the transport system of Delhi is very bad. We spent 3 hours to go back home. By the time we went back, the shopping mall was closing soon.

I have ever bought a shoe in 10 minutes in my life! Unfortunately, when we got back home look at the map and look at the time. We realized that the time we arrived the pub it might be 2am and it might cost 2000 Rup. So, we end up drank at home and had a nice sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP