Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited

>> Sunday, February 11, 2007

After one week of waiting, finally I got the reply from the company - Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited

It means that I will back to Bangalore, India after two weeks. I wish I could spent more time in Malaysia and accompany my family. However, I don't have another choice.

I am excited to go back to India this time because I am sure it will be more excited and fun.

Although I am not sure did I make the right decision, I will try my best to enjoy everyday in the future.

2 comments:

Annie 11 February, 2007 04:40  

glad you got the job! congrats!

just to make you feel "better", i'll be staying at yohei's when i go back to nz. :)

andrew 13 February, 2007 09:03  

hey yifan, so your staying on there for a little while yeah? sounds great, keep positive coz then things will keep going your way, and keep in touch.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP