Delhi 2

>> Sunday, February 11, 2007

Jama Masjid

It is a Mosque in the central of Old Delhi. India is a country has a lot of different religion. Islam is one of them.

Although Malaysia has many mosque almost everywhere, I have never been one of them. This is the first mosque I had visited.
on the way...
another picture I love

Taj Mahal

IF you come to India, you cant miss out this place. I believe that many people know about the story about Taj Mahal. But you could not understand how beautiful is this story until you stand in front of it.
Early morning we catch the train to Arga. After 3 hours, finally we arrived.

Taj Mahal is the most beautiful building I had ever seen in my life. It is amazing. I dont know how to decribe how beautiful is it. May be "weapon" is a good word which was told by Clay and Mark.
It is really beautiful... especially it was build because of LOVE. It makes this place more beautiful. I am not sure whether I have another chance to visit this place again. I will love to come again to catch the sunrise of Taj Mahal although the enterence fee is costly. I believe the sunrise here will be one of the best sunrise in the world.

I am here.... should we take off our shoe??

no matter which door you look out.. you can see a completed Taj.



2 comments:

w.mei 26 February, 2007 03:05  

wah... can visit the "Garlic" ar? Any 习俗 u must ikut ar? eg, wash hands & legs, take off shoes... Do you need to wear sarung in order to get in?

1fan 26 February, 2007 17:16  

what garlic??? hahaha normally they open for visitor.. Good income ma... em.. have to take off shoes of course. Long sleeves and long pants. If you wear short then they will give you sarung. NO need to wash hands and legs but if you want of course you can do that. But a lot of Indian temple not allow non-hindu to go inside, just only allowed you visit the outside. I tried to go in but let them scolded!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP