Employment Letter From L&T Infotect LTD

>> Wednesday, February 21, 2007


Finally!!!!! I got the letter from the company. It means that I am going back to India next week.

After waiting for two weeks, and pushing the Human Resource Manager everyday. Finally he sent the letter to me today. I am really happy because I catched this opportunity by screwing up my original life plan.

I am looking forward to go back again!! The next four months will be an excited experience!
Hopefully the visa application can be settled soon! GOd Bless .....

1 comments:

yowkien 03 March, 2007 12:58  

"I am really happy because I catched this opportunity by screwing up my original life plan. "

So you like to screw up your life plan? Hmmm...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP