Last day of my internship @ Child Right Trust

>> Saturday, February 03, 2007

I had spent my summer in India by doing this internship. Today is my last day! It was the first time I wore Sari. It was cool but pretty hard to walk, I nearly felled down from the stairs.

My working area


I had Malaysia presentation. I found that Malaysia is really hard to present because there are too many to present! And I also found out I love Malaysia more than I though! It is such a lovely country!

Working in NGO is quite relax however sometime is really challenging. We always don’t have enough resources and time. However, what are we doing is meaningful. I am glad that I had this experience. At least, I have more knowledge about child right issues. Every time when I saw child labour I wish I can do more for them.

From this experience, I know how lucky I am.

Ø I am lucky that I born in a country which everyone has the education opportunity and does not have a big problem on gender disparity.
Ø I am lucky that I born in a family who able to provide most of things I need.
Ø I am lucky that I have so many opportunities in my life.
Ø I am lucky that I have the CHOICE!
Ø I am lucky that I know that I am very LUCKY!

Many people could not understand why I choose come to India. However, come to India always remind me that how good is my life. I am enjoyed and appreciated what I had experience here, no matter good or bad, because it is part of my life.

Thanks everyone in CRT of giving me a good time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP