beeeeeeeeeepppppppp.......

>> Thursday, December 07, 2006

One day, when I took the auto to work. I found out this...

Because indian driver can't drive without horn, so he added this =.='''



one of the biggest issues in India is the gap between rich and poor is extreamly big.. the rich people is really really rich, the house they build is like palace. However, the poor ppl is really poor.

I remembered one day night when I on my way home, I saw an old women and two children, they just make some fire and sit around there. I guess they will be sitting there for whole night during the winter.

Besides, I also saw a lot of child labour. The girl sold the cotton without wearing any top.

OMG.. so what we have now is really a lot.. may be we cant help all of them, but at least we dont discriminate them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP