Merry Xmas! Bombay

>> Friday, December 22, 2006

I am a "plan" person. I feel unsecure if something happen out of my plan. I scare to put myself in a uncertain situation. However, my India life is all out of my expectation!!! It is really challenging but it is a good chance to know myself better..

After a long process, finally I am able to settle my accommodation. Although there is some communication problem, thank you AIESEC Bombay provide the accommodation.

Yay!!! tomorrow I am going to Bombay and started my first self travel. I am nervous but I will enjoy every moment there. I am really looking forward to this holiday. Because this will be my first lonely Xmas! and I will be in a place which totally new for me.

I think I will remember it forever and proud of it..

YEah...let see what is going to happen!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP