friend

>> Monday, December 18, 2006

When I was high school, older people will tell you have to appreaciate the time when you was young and the friend when you was in school. Because when we growth up, it will become hard to get good friend.

Em... I am kind of agree with that.

Travel or live around the world is always one of my dream. And now my dream is in the process. Two years ago, I left Malaysia and all the relationship (family & friend) then went to New Zealand. It is always start to have a new life. But at that moment I was excited to go oversea. However, now when I looked back, I found out sometime I lost quite a lot of things especially friends. Of course I gain other things in other place.

Why I suddenly think like that. Because when I came to my another part of journey of life - India, I had some crazy experience. There are many interns like me come to India everyday, of course they are many people leaving everyday.

Last Sunday I met a german guy, he is cool and nice. But he is leaving India after 2 days I met him. Besides, there are another two other interns which I just know them but they are leaving two days later. This is really crazy! Can you imagine like we just started to be friend, then you might not be able to meet them again forever. I feel really sad about that althought the technology today can decrease distance around the world. This kind of situation never be good.

Anyway, I am happy at least I can know them for two or few days. I will try my best to keep in touch! Good Luck

Thorsten and me.. we just met two days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP