end of year trip

>> Thursday, December 14, 2006

i am excited now because I am manage to have the outline of the end of year travel. I am planning to go by myself. This always is my dream to travel myself. However, the only concern is the safety here. And of course the money. But I dont have time, I have to plan now and I must go.

My holiday will start 23 December 2006 to 2 January 2007. (this is the good things to work in NGO.. hehe)

I found out a nice place in Karnataka (the state of where I live now).
COASTAL BELT 23 Dec - 27 Dec

There are many nice beaches.So it will be my best choice because I love beach... yay!

imagine the relaxing air around me when I am walking on the beach; having a nice cocktail and lay down... omg.. it is too good..

But may be I will feel lonely...

BOMBAY 27 Dec - 2 Jan
Then i will celebrate my New Year in Bombay.. It will be a crowded place. But it will balance the two trip.

Wish it will be a safe and amazing trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP