understanding culture

>> Friday, December 15, 2006

In AIESEC, we talk about how to understand different culture. Maybe some culture will make you feel very uncomfortable but we should found the reason behind it and understand it.Before, i thought I can understand but I just found that I am learning to understand it now.

I talk about the traffic in Bangalore before. At that time, I feel very uncomfortable with this "culture". However, last tuesday, I talk this with my friend, I got a very good conclusion and I like this explaination.

The driver in Bangalore cant drive without hon.Why..because may be without hon it will become dangerous since everyone is not follow the traffic rule. BEsides, they do not need to use side mirror because it will be too much space by using side mirror.. hahahah..

so.. everything must has the reason behind. Therefore, when you found out the reason you will understand it.

May be I am wrong may be correct. Let see ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP