things i dislike and disagree

>> Friday, December 15, 2006

come to a new environment, I found that thinking, believe and behaviour actually can be changed by the life you had experienced.

I used to be very stubborn on what I believe. It is very hard to persuade me to change my mind. I will listen but I would never agree.

After go to oversea for two year, live by myself. Experience many different things. I found that I had been changed.

The best example is "smoking". Since I was 2 years old I hate people smoke. No matter what reason, I will tell myself smoker is the most selfish person in the world. I would never be friend with smoker when I was in Malaysia. So, non of my friend is smoker.

But, everything has changed. After I went to New Zealand, I start meeting smoker and at the end they become my friend, and one of that become my boy friend. Something getting worse is after I came to India, if I do not want to accept smoker as my friend then it will be so hard to meet friend.

Before, when people smoke I will just go as far as possible. But now I start standing beside them. I feel really bad but I cant do much about that.

In india, you can smoke everywhere you like, in pub, club, restaurant (five star as well). I think the only place you cant smoke is cinema in India. So, if I want to avoid them that is mean I cant go anywhere. So I was forced to accept it.

I love clubbing and partying with my friend when I was in NZ. However, in India, everytime I have to think so much because I really cant stand it and I dont want to make the people around me uncomfortable.

the place which was killing me!

Why people like to smoke? or why they want to smoke?
----
Besides, I found that if I dislike something then it will happened on myself and I cant avoid it. Is it someone told me that I should love everything, and without "hate" in my life. hahahhaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP