nervous and worry

>> Friday, December 22, 2006

I long time didnt feel so desperate like right now.

Half more hour I have to leave my office. The whole day I was waiting for the AIESECer in Bombay who is looking for my accommodation for this weekend when I go to Bombay. But until now I havent get any confirmation.

One more day i will flight to Bombay. Until now I still havent settle my accommodation. Oh GOD!!!! what to do?

Should I just book the hotel and without waiting for their reply. It is really make me crazy!!! Feel so helpless most of the time in India. Everything need to ask for helping from people..

I always thought I am independent to live by myself but I found out sometime I cant be that strong or may be I am not that strong... Really tired now.

Pls get back to me and let me settle down!!!!

worrying!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP