Global Village

>> Tuesday, December 12, 2006

One week ago, AIESEC bangalore had organised the Global village for Interns here. I was excited about that because I expected to meet many people from that event. Therefore, I went there on time (normally I did). It suppose to start at 3pm. However, I stayed there more than 1 hour, I am only the intern and very little aiesecers there.

Fortunately, there are four interns came after that. Since they didnt start so we went for drink. Very nice to meet them, and amazing that one of them is malaysian (from LCP of @ singapore). The first malaysian I met here until now. eling and me.. we are from malaysia but not from AIESEC malaysia :p

About 4.30pm the event finally got started. However, I don't know why they provide this workshop for us - about Corporate social responsible and entreprenuership. Anyway, I am not very enjoyed it. And nearly fall asleep.

The workshop is getting very very long, may be is india things they never stick to their schedule which I really don't like it. Although they were late, they still stick to one topic and never move on. Anyway, i did learn a little bit things from the workshop.

About 8pm, it suppose start at 6pm, the global village get start. It is amazing that Bangalore really have many interns. I meet many people. and learn about other country culture .

this is turkish stall. All the stuff are looked weird for me. But suprisingly, it tastes really good :)

turkish delight.. yummy

it looks really funny.. but it taste very good. made by some rice, olive, leaf...

some other interns..

Indian stall

netherland traditional game

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP