good meal

>> Wednesday, December 06, 2006

yesterday, thanks for Awreen (aiesecer) brought me to eat my favourite Indian food- tandoori chicken and naan. That bring some memories for me .. (secret)

Damn it .. i forget to take photo..

Then I went to some shopping at commercial street (it is like petaling street). Omg.. so many things i want to buy i think my lurgage must be overloaded. Ngui Yi Sin, I brought something for you... so cheap... RM2 only!!!

But the AUTO driver make me crazy again...

We waited the auto in the auto station. Then I stupid traffic police put me and others two NOT LOOK LIKE INDIAN Indian girls in the same auto. Then about 1km the stupid auto driver say want to charge extra because different place. Then we dont want to pay he dropped us at the road side.

OMG.. there is dark and hard to get AUTO. Luckily the two girls help me to get the auto after we walk about 1km. Then the AUTO i got I think he brought me to the longer way to reach home... then I spend 40 ruppies for short distance.. damn it..

I really hate to take AUto everyday....

4 comments:

1fan 07 December, 2006 01:02  

omg... you are really not friend enought with me .. rucha.. dont you know i afraid for all the animal.... although i would love to go but i am not brave enough... you really killing me.. hahahah

Annie 07 December, 2006 09:35  

aiya, go and try la. maybe can take away your fear for animals! :p

1fan 07 December, 2006 18:59  

you crazy... if you can eat celery and spinash everyday then i go hahahah

Annie 07 December, 2006 19:43  

ok ok. fine. you win.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP