sorry, 13D+E

>> Tuesday, December 05, 2006

13E+D seem like became a "past tense". It is extreamly sad for me because without this, I wont have the happiest time in New Zealand. When I go back to NZ again. I cant
hear the noisy of people,
enjoy the party organized by Yohei,
find my key and slipper in 13D,
cook for a army team and "salt war" with Annie LOO,
our gossip team,
fight with japanese guy who seem like very kind actually is evil,
drinking for everything,
hulu cat for random reason....

there are too many too many memories for 2006 in these apartments. I really hope it would never disappear....



Provided by: Annie Loo
this is all my stuff I leave in NZ, and bring a little bit trouble for the 3G people. It is weird from 13D+E become 3G hahahhaha

Although there are some unhappy among us, but i still feel this is one of the best moment in my life.

Thanks
Yenling, Vywen, Annie LOO, Yohei Osada, Brandon, Eva, Shingo, Crystal, jaesern, and jack.

And those ppl always come to these two apartment and bring so much fun for us...

I wont forget all the memories... hope we still have chance to gather everyone.

4 comments:

Annie 06 December, 2006 17:23  

so bad! make ppl feel like crying!

i miss those 'salt war' la!

1fan 06 December, 2006 18:51  

you la.. ask you to study postgraduate de la.. then can have the war again lo..

and if you stay here for 5 days i will kick your asssssssss

Annie 07 December, 2006 09:33  

waaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!

i got ask my mother la. she's not very keen for me to stay longer wor. but then, you wait la. when the time comes, i will brainwash her!

1fan 07 December, 2006 19:09  

hahahaha... ok... waiting for you good news

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP