the best weekend in India so far...

>> Monday, December 18, 2006

Yeah.. I am glad that I enjoy my wonderful weekend last two day. It is awesome.

Saturday morning
Lucia (my roomate) and me went to the Bannegatha National Park. It is one and the half hour far from Bangalore city. However, we just pay RM1 (10 rup) for the bus.

Lucia and me... hahah i happy to see this photo because I am really lost weight!

We did the grant safari which include bear, lion and tiger.It is not very natural and this animal is not very excited for me but my roomate make me feel so excited hahaha.




the best things is we rode the ELEPHANT!! and i touch their "teeth" hahaha since I am not dare to touch them.. but it is good experience and it was just RM4 (40 rup).



After come back to city, we have a nice coffee and nice cake in MG road.. And we did heaps of shopping. I bough 4 pairs of earing in one day.. feel so good. and it is so cheap.




Annie loo.. these are the key chain I bought it for you. It is really cool and cheap!!

After that, we found a restaurant which have a good environment, good view and good servie. And each of us just spent RM15 to have a full dinner.

It is so good...

1 comments:

Anonymous,  19 December, 2006 03:48  

thank you worr. really appreciate it :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP