Opus

>> Thursday, December 21, 2006

Yesterday I went to a very cool restaurant & pub in Bangalore which is called Opus (8 days in a weeK).

Thanks for Amreen to bring me there.

It is a outdoor place therefore I won't feel bad with the smoker around me. However, the drink there is very expensive. too bad..

Amreen's brother was playing in the band called "maximum Pudding"- i love the name and they played really good.. Really great can spent my night at there.

Enjoy the music...
Eating my luxury dinner...
Have a nice drink...
Comfortable sitting...
XMAS is coming!!! YAY!!!!

~ LIFE IS TOO GOOD ~






P/s: during the time my mum called me. From the called can feel her tiredness of working. Since my dad health problem from last year, the most suffered person is my lovely mum. I feel so bad and sad because I always not at home and cant do anything to help her.

Mummy, I am sure you are very tired now. Hope I can give you the good life as soon as possible. Sorry! I love you..

1 comments:

simha 12 January, 2007 00:02  

wow,,,its great..yifan showd me bombay,goa again,,,,,,,,
simha

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP